Thursday, March 10, 2011

passion

In my ready set teach class we had a guest speaker talk to us about being a teacher. the way he was talking about the profession he chose was inspiring. even if becoming a teacher may seem as a laughable feild to you, or simply not worth the pay, the way he sopke with such passion is what made me, and even the air head blonde begind me sit on the edge of our seats. What i gathered from this mans speech to us about our futures and occupation choices was that no matter what your doing, who you are, or where you might be in you life, it is so important to have meaning behind what your doing. I don't ever want to reach that point that i wake up in the morning being able to guess exactly what i'm going to do that day and the soul purpose behind me doing said things is to pay the bills, or because its better than nothing. I want to get up having expectations of an expirence. Good or bad; just something to learn and grow from. I want passion to be in the front seat of my everyday life. I want what i do to be something that means something. I wont just "pay the bills"

No comments:

Post a Comment