Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Doggies Nose

So today has been one of those mental over load days. Not so much in a bad way, I got a lot of good out of what I was hearing and feeling. However at some point today I think my mind subconsciously shut down with a kind of animal instinct of survival. I was sitting in my kitchen with one of those tricky blank stare on my face. You know, the kind you see people do and you just start waving cause you have no idea what the heck they're looking at. Well I was reppin one of those while my poor father was talking to the family about some of the things he got out of church today. I gave it my best effort to listen, but I ended up just staring at my doggies nose. I LOVE THAT NOSE!! It just has a mind of its own! I kept wondering, "is she TRYING to make it move, or does it just constantly twitch??" She kept sniffing the ground before she would lay her head down as if she was inspecting it, IT WAS SO CUTE! I was tranced and decided I would write about it. Life is so ironic. After a day of mental ups downs and some pretty major realizations...I choose to document my puppies nose. hahahaI guess it is the little things that matter most sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment