Sunday, March 25, 2012

Funky

I am feeling a bit funky today. Only not in a "get down" sort of way. More of a "I am in a funk" sort of way (and funky just sounds cooler) I'm not quite sure what has put me here today.... Perhaps it is the boomerang head ache of mine that doesn't want to go away no matter how many advil I threaten it with! Or maybe its because I just keep thinking about a few things in my life that I might maybe may be wishing were a teensy bit different. Then again there's a good possibility that I just need a good talk with my sister, another glass of water, and a piece of the cake I can smell from the kitchen that mom made ealier. Sometimes you don't have a good day. Occasionally they will be bad, unfortunatley some will be sad, and then the other ones will just leave you thinking, "why so funky?"

No comments:

Post a Comment