Sunday, January 8, 2012

JUST DO IT!

Firstly I would like to cordially welcome you all into a highly anticipated year! 2012! I hope you have all achieved your life's dreams because apparently we are all going to die this year....sorry. Some of you may be laughing, as have I once or twice perhaps, but you know what? Maybe they're on to something. I cannot even begin to list the amount of things I have set out to do then justified not finishing. We all do it. So what if instead of making this just another year, we live it like the last. What if we do everything we've said we've always wanted to do. What if we start becoming a person that our Savior would be proud of. What if we actually do loose that few pounds hanging over the pants that use to fit us. What if we just do it? I spend a whole lot of my time coming up with superb scenario's in my mind. I'm a regular pro at the pretending games, which is probably why I get along so well with children. So I guess my goal for this new year is to have no goals. No, because goals are something you just "reach" to complete. This year I am going to set expectations for myself. All I need to do now....is think of them.....hahaha I'm just kidding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment