Saturday, January 28, 2012

All Dogs Go To Heaven

She had a nose that was constantly working. Eye's that were always smiling. A tail longer than a baby. An endless amount of things to say and no problem with saying them loud. The happiest heart and most beautiful colors on her coat. She was a great listener, and the best entertainer. She loved carrots and pretending to be intemidating to squirles. She liked to lick the lotion on my legs and cracked me up when she would waggle her eyebrows when she was half asleep. She had an endless amount of hair that is like glitter, once it gets on you there's no getting off. But thats ok, I want her with me. I love you Chanely, Thanks for always being the one thing we all had in common, the one thing all of us always loved and will never stop loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment