Monday, November 7, 2011

When?

Sometimes there are no answers that we are excesible to. We just don't know why what's happening is happening. It's times like these that all we can really do is ask why...and then accept that there's just not going to be an answer. So thats what I'm going to do. I am going to just send a question out there that I can not find an answer to.

When?
 When is it suppose to get easier?
When am I suppose to accept what I now know is the TRUTH?
 When will I be able to start doing something for myself?
When will having to say goodbye going to become less painful?
When will I find someone that actually wants me...all the time? Is he even there?



Just as a side note, Jacob Walker Robinson, I am going to miss you more than you know. I am so proud of you and I love you so much. I can not thank you enough for doing what you have done for me, you have been the best friend I don't deserve, and I'll be seeing you in two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment