Sunday, April 17, 2011

"We are born. We live. We laugh. Sometimes We cry.'

As you know if you're reading this, cause your either one of my best friends or my seester, I work in the book store on Saturdays. I've been doing this since this summer and at first it made me want to eat cardboard. However my feelings towards the book store have been changing. I've come to relize just how big of a role my Hevenly Father plays in my life. He knew that this was the job that I needed, and exactly when I needed it. This past Saturday when I was working, in between the five customors I had in an eight hour day...I had some time to kill. So I began reading an amazing book by Chris Stewart, and he had the most interesting point of views. We've all heard time and time again how we are the "chosen generation" and how the times that we live in are some of the most challenging. Well I'm not trying to cut us down, but I think It's about time we stop trying to compare ourselves to the pioneers who in the most remarkable way paved the way for us. Our Heavenly Father knows us each. He knows what lessons we need, and how best we would learn them. This is why we were put on this earth at this time. Each trial we go through is a blessing that He's just waiting to give us. So when we truly look at it, how different is our lives, and our trials, compared to those before us? " Our challenges may be different, but our lives are basically more similar than we sometimes suppose. We are born. We live. We laugh. Sometimes we cry." We must always take comfort in the fact that whatever we might be going through, someone else has been there. If not the same trial you seem to be in, something that tried them just the same. Pushed them to the point they thought they couldn't handle it anymore. We can never forget, He has faith in us. Let us have faith in ourselves. And let us help build eachother, because we are all going through this life with the same goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment