Wednesday, July 27, 2011

wouldn't that be nice...

hey, wouldn't it be great if life were like a computer? now i know absolutely nothing about computers and how they work, but i am aware however that they were made idiot proof for people like me! i am just filled with joy every time I'm typing something up and that beautiful thing of auto correct happens, or whatever the heck its called. I'm just going along my business and mid mistake..WHAM! the computer fixes it for me! i love it! or if it doesn't know how to fix it right away it makes that squiggly line under it and then gives me all these great suggestions on how to fix it! but maybe the best part about these gorgeous things is that even if i can correct all my mistakes, sometimes i just wont like the sentence, so i aim my next finger at the delete button! what a wonderful idea! it leaves absolutely no trace of the sentence that i wanted out of my story! sometimes i wish that someone would swoop in and auto correct my mistakes, or tell me when I'm messing up, and then give me options to fix it, and sometimes i would really love to be able to delete parts out of my story, have no trace of them! that way at the end of it all, all there is to read would be my best work. but i guess life isn't like that. but....wouldn't that be nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment