Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I've been changed

I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason, bringing something we must learn and we are led to those who help us most to grow if we let them and in return...well i don't because i know i'm who i am today because i knew you.


i can't really describe how i feel. i'm sitting here typing and re-typing attempting to explain to myself what exactly is happening in my mind. honestly i don't know much. i don't know what i did to deserve all the amazing things that happen, but at the same time i don't always understand some of the trials in my life either. i don't know why it is i've been blessed with you in my life. but i was. and i am so thankful.



who can say if i've been changed for the better....but because i knew you, i have been changed for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment