Monday, June 27, 2011

in my mind....that turned out better...

so to make myself feel better...I'm going to go ahead and take the liberty to pretend that what I'm going to admit is something totally normal, something that we all do. more often than not i find myself sitting quietly in the corner with an odd smile on my face. no this face is not some kind of a twitch, a weird reaction to my allergy medicine, or the product of a severe lack of sleep. all of which are things you will find me blaming on a regular bases. no I'll go ahead and tell what these odd smiles and weird faces are. i can say this in complete confidence on account i know that a grand total of three people read this...so I'm not sure why I'm beating around the bush..you're all fully aware of the amount of weirdness that comes with me. so here it goes. sometimes i find that whatever is happening in my life is not worthy of notice. sometimes i just get so bored with whats happening in and around my life that i chose to sit in the corner and making a little motion picture in my mind of my current situation that would be worthy of me being in that room. now i realize that there is a very good and high chance that most people don't do this, but i still don't feel bad for lumping you all with me at the beginning of this blog, because though it is true i am fully aware that most of the human race does not take it to my level of entertainment in my own mind, i am also fully aware that i am not the only one! don't pretend that before you go and talk to that cute guy you don't plan the perfect conversation in your mind! or while your walking and listening to music that your not purposely making the effort to walk to the beat making small little model faces picturing someone looking at you saying...hey, my life would be alot better if i knew that chick! yes yes...I'm going to continue to justify this to myself, even if its not all entirely true, cause i know its partly true! its gotta be! or else the time old phrase "yea...that turned out better in my mind..." would stop being used in movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment