Tuesday, May 31, 2011

you lift me up

I have the best friends a girl could want. I wont even say ask for, because I wouldn't have even thought to ask for such amazing people in my life. I'm ridiculously blessed! You know those days where you feel totally alone? Or like there's absolutley nothing in your life thats working the way you wanted it? And sometimes your just avoiding every mirror you cross because you just feel like a cow and don't really want to look at yourself at the moment? Well I would be a liar if I told you I didn't have days like this. However I would also be considered a liar if I didn't told you that I felt like this for long, because it seems like every time I start feeling like any of these things one of the angles I get to call my best friends will call...or text....or take a spontaneous beach trip with me....or picnic with me with all the good intintions of working out after ;)....or delet that number for me....or make me laugh till I cry.....or dance like an idiot with me, perferably at whatab at a random time in the morning. With all these things that these friends do for me, I would be considered selfish to not be as happy as I am! Lindsey Robinson, your the better half of me, you are my twin of life, I don't want to picture my life with out you and I love you! Kristen Dunn, it doesn't matter what is happening in my life, all I need to do is hang out with you one day and I will be sore in the stomach the next day from laughter, and I love you! Lauren Dunn, there is absolutely no one like you, you make me think in different ways, and I love you! Brooke Hurley, I owe so much to you. The person I am today, my best friends, countless unforgetable moments, thank you, and I love you! Cydni Gardner, you are simply what the doctor ordered, your alwasy exactly what I need and when I need it! and I love you! There are so many others who I am so blessed to have in my life, but these people can bring tears to my eyes. And oh...by the way, your my best friends....and I think I forgot to tell you....I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sara,
    I love you so very much. I don't know what I would do without you! I can't wait for all our adventures this summer :) <3 Lindsey

    ReplyDelete